Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Confused

No silly. Not about my sexuality. I'm a certified member of the third sex. No doubt about that. Haha. Here it is. I've been caught off guard between the thoughts of:

a. believing that the day that I'll meet him will come. Ayieee. Lol.

and 

b. killing my hopes for my lovelife to flourish (Wow! Hahaha) in the future. Huhuhu. Lol.

Btw, it's not a serious post. I'm just pondering on some thoughts in my mind. I just thought that maybe one of my readers will enlighten the way to the right choice. It's not a big deal though. Hhhhmmmm. Sorry, maybe it is. I'm just imposing to myself that this kind of issues will make a big impact to my life. Why? Maybe because I'm afraid of the consequences I'll gather.

Up to now, I still can't choose between the two.  Well, actually, I don't know if I right now is the right time to choose or I'll just wait for the sign to be able to pick the choice I'll apply to my life. 

I thought it'll not be an emo post but it turned out to be one. Sigh. I'm really affected by egG's post. SO many emo things are running in my mind. I know, I know. Here I am again. Sigh.

Keep safe. Godbless. 





No comments:

Post a Comment